2 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Now, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Role: PRESENTATION SPECIALIST
The Direct to Consumer (D2C) team are part of a vibrant Global Sales organization whose mission is to grow the lifetime value of PlayStation customers by providing world leading customer centric retail experiences. D2C brings together staff from around the world, with a passion for engaging PlayStation gamers with relevant and entertaining content. Our area of Sony Interactive Entertainment has seen significant growth in recent years and has now become the key revenue driver for the business.
The D2C Planning team drives accountability for business results through empowering leadership with data & intelligence, implementing KPI frameworks linked to our goals and accurate forecasting & planning. We are looking for individuals who are motivated by being part of a truly global team, who are passionate about e-commerce and inspired by being at the forefront of gaming monetisation.
Reporting to the Senior manager, Reporting & Insights the Presentation Specialist will be responsible for key D2C reporting visualization and presentations, providing clarity on our business performance with ease and precision. We are looking for a team player with a passion for insightful and visually appealing presentation, combined with the data driven skills to help unlock and communicate the “why” behind the “what”.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract based in our London Office but with flexibility to Work From Home.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for the delivery and accuracy of time-critical reports and presentations to leadership and stakeholders via multiple communication routes
- You will use numbers and facts to connect with diverse target audiences in meaningful ways
- Performing data analysis, synthesizing points of data and insights, and then creatively weaving that information into meaningful patterns and informative stories that drive actionable insight
- You will collaborate closely with the game sales, planning analytics, and insights teams to provide joined up visual analysis and reporting
- You will leverage the latest technology to optimise for scalable and repeatable visual reporting solutions
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in Reporting, Analysis and/or Analytics functions providing actionable insights to stakeholders
- Expert user of PowerPoint with excellent communication, writing and visual presentation skills
- A proven record of communicating data driven findings to varied audiences, narrating the story behind the numbers
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines
- Worked as part of a team that crosses multiple countries and time-zones
- A flexible approach to working hours to support global business operations will be required
- Passionate gamer and/or experience within the Gaming industry an advantage
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- London Allowance (if applicable
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free eye test and glasses voucher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised Café
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.