This job might no longer be available.
Physical Security Coordinator
Montreal QC ca
5 months ago
Under the responsibility of the Security & Risk Management (SRM) Team Lead – Physical Security, the Physical Security Coordinator is responsible for the daily physical security operations of the site where he is assigned. His/her main mandate is to ensure the normal operations of physical security equipment and processes, the proper execution of subcontractor’s assigned work (security guards, etc.) and to coordinate the safety activities at his site.
- Ensure efficient processing of all operational requests pertaining to physical security of the site. Namely:
- manage visits from contractors;
- coordinate operations on access control systems;
- alarm systems and video surveillance response to central dispatch in case of alarm incident;
- ensure efficient daily access management activities;
- Ensure that all physical security processes are duly documented, communicated and respected. This includes processes pertaining to accesses management (visitors & employees), local events security, evacuation exercises, and safety requirements;
- Manage the security guards on a daily basis and during special events (give instructions, provide guidance, ensure presence and follow-up with the agency in case of specific needs);
- Assist the SRM department during investigation of physical security incidents at the site under his mandate; perform the necessary searches and provide the required evidences upon request;
- Ensure proper operation of physical security equipment and take necessary measures to remediate any dysfunction; plan for regular maintenance;
- Answer questions and request from employees pertaining physical security of the site daily; ensure an excellent support and communication at all times;
- Act as representative of the SRM department regarding his subject matter;
- Oversee emergency measures for MTL studios and participate in user safety awareness activities;
- Participate in the implementation of projects of the Security and Risk Management Team (SRM), in partnership with support teams;
- Participate in team meetings, propose ideas and collaborate to physical security projects;
- Participate with the rest of the team in developing and enhancing existing processes;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Degree, certification or training in security (ASIS PSP, etc.);
- Knowledge in access control and surveillance systems;
- BSP Surveillance permit;
- Knowledge in fire safety legislations.
- 1+ years in physical security field or relevant experience;
- Experience in customer support and problem resolution.
- Methodic and result-oriented;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Proactive, autonomous and autodidact;
- Adapt quickly to change and able to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- English language is required (oral/written);
- Be available outside of normal business hours for short periods in case of unforeseen events.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.