Performance Media Manager, F2P
Los Angeles CA us
14 days ago
The Performance Media Manager, F2P will be responsible for driving user acquisition for Ubisoft’s Free-to-Play (F2P) games through the execution and optimization of cross-channel digital media performance strategies and tactics (SEM, YouTube, Programmatic, and Social).
Working closely with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Analytics, Ad Ops, Web Development, Data Science, etc.) the candidate will also be responsible for testing, reporting, analysis, and thought leadership on F2P acquisition and strategy. The performance media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team, as such, project management, organizational, and critical-thinking skills are essential for success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
F2P User Acquisition Strategy Leadership
- Bring thought-leadership to Ubisoft F2P media strategy. Guide the paid media strategy & tactics for a portfolio of video games: contribution to the media planning process, audience and creative strategy, budget setting, industry tracking, test & learn agenda, measurement framework, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive hypotheses and innovative media tactics that push the business forward
- Participate in the establishment, tracking, and reporting of business and media KPIs
- Manage external media and tech partners to ensure performance and cost efficiencies
- Follow and communicate existing and emerging trends in user acquisition and the F2P games business
- Present, and evangelize cross-channel media acquisition strategies, results, and best-practices to key stakeholders
Performance Media Campaign Management
- Execution, management, and daily optimization of cross-channel user acquisition campaigns
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize campaign performance based on KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, and ROI
- Lead consistent testing efforts with the goal of improving user acquisition efforts: A/B Creative Tests, Landing Page Tests, Audience Tests, etc.
- Collaborate with creative teams for the creation of assets based on best practices
- Monitoring of budgets and performance across all campaigns and partners
- Report on campaign effectiveness and performance to key stakeholders
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience managing user acquisition campaigns
- Hands-on experience creating and optimizing digital performance campaigns on key Programmatic, SEM & Social platforms: Google Ads, DV360, and Facebook Ads Manager
- Curiosity and desire to test & improve campaign performance, drive innovation, and identify key business opportunities through data.
- Solid leadership, communication, project management, and collaboration skills with a proven ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Exceptional analytic skills and ability to summarize results into insights to drive strategy and decisions with cross functional teams and internal clients
- Passionate about video games, user acquisition, and attribution
- Additional consideration for F2P gaming experience
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and esports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after five years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.