This job might no longer be available.
Performance Marketing Manager – Media
2 months ago
As Performance Marketing Manager – Media you coordinate, plan and implement different campaigns within streaming and connected TV. With a passion for numbers and the ability to draw strategic conclusions out of analytical reports you can become a driving force in our highly motivated Media team.
- Develop strategies for Digital Video & TV, create business cases and manage performance driven international CTV and streaming campaigns for existing and new products in collaboration with our Marketing Managers responsible for TV campaigns in over 40 countries
- Analyze and optimize CTV strategies for both online and mobile games per country according to performance KPIs
- Create new ways of analyzation methods and technical optimizations
- Be responsible for international market research and analysis of competitors’ Digital Video & TV marketing-strategies
- Be the interface for external and internal partners (Streaming providers, Agencies, Channels, Products etc.)
- Report relevant numbers and monitor performance data
Your skill set:
- Degree in business administration studies, media and communication studies or a similar qualification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a data-driven environment with a focus on KPI-driven optimization; Digital Business or TV
- Experience in managing performance ad campaigns across digital platforms and ad tech products
- Experience in hands-on programmatic buying is a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills as well as a structured way of working
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Focus on goal achievement to support InnoGames further growth
- Proactivity as well as imaginative and strategic thinking
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day
- Online games affinity & sales savvy are characteristics that describe you well
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours and complete home-office support during and after the pandemic
- Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring and peer support
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's virtual get-togethers ranging from a wine tasting to a games night
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
In addition to this, our office offers:
- An in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike leasing, and more.
- An in-house canteen, rooftop terrace with BBQ, several fully equipped kitchens, snack boxes, free drinks and fruits.
- Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Manager – Media? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the corona virus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!