Sr. Performance Marketing Manager (Contract)
7 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Performance Marketing Manager to support paid media campaigns for the Digital Direct and Asset Store business units, ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line.
You are an individual who is an expert in paid media campaign management (paid social, display, and paid search) and breath data to optimize performance. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with product marketing, web teams and media partners at delivering transactions that turned into revenue while maintaining an optimal ROAS. You will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team.
- Manage, execute, and optimize digital paid social and search campaigns (FB, LI, TW, Google/Bing) for the Digital Direct and Asset Store business unit to achieve required bottom line outcomes
- Responsible for key metrics (ROAS, CPA, volume of transactions, revenue)
- Run experimentation initiatives within our APAC paid media ecosystem, by identifying opportunities for improved engagement and conversion rates, and other relevant areas that impact bottom line performance
- Support other business units and APAC regions with performance marketing campaigns (transactional, brand awareness) as needed
- Analyze data in Google Analytics and data studio in order to bring performance insights on the target audience, landing page, and paid channels
- Collaborate closely with APAC Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, and other teams to ensure the delivery of paid media campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Web, Brand & Design/Copywriting, and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
- Fluent in the Japanese language with professional working proficiency in English
- Experience in Digital Marketing and paid social campaign management with knowledge of paid search and display preferred
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.