People & Culture Business Partner
18 days ago
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What you'll do
As a People and Culture Business Partner you will play a critical collaborative role partnering with our Customer Success (CXS) teams in Australia. You will work closely with the People & Culture (P&C) team, Recruitment and P&C Operations teams to ensure efficient and effective processes throughout the organisation including onboarding, events, communications, data management and special projects.
This role is a part time role working approximately up to 30 hours week.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement, measure and lead key initiatives and projects in areas such as change management, total rewards, analytics, organizational development, culture initiatives, DE&I, performance and talent management, leadership development
- Provide coaching to leaders to improve leadership capabilities
- Use data, analytic aptitude, and P&C acumen to assess results, influence action, and make recommendations
- Work with the team to identify high potentials within the organization and assist with their development planning as well as succession planning
- Ensure the business has a clear learning and development focus for the fiscal year
- Support the Remuneration and Benefits team with the implementation of the annual remuneration review process
- Work with leaders to identify opportunities for changes within their groups. Support them through the change by providing sound business recommendations considering talent and business requirements
- Lead the action planning process and implementation of successful strategies to address any issues identified by Aristocrat’s global employee survey
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Significant experience in a People and Culture partnering role, Bachelor’s Degree within the field would be highly regarded
- Proven stakeholder management capability and relationship building skills
- Prior experience in developing, reviewing and implementing strategies, frameworks, policies and procedures to meet strategic and operational objectives
- Solid working knowledge across the human resource disciplines including remuneration and benefits, employee relations, performance management, recruitment and selection, training and development, talent management, organisation development and change management
- Demonstrated ability to objectively coach employees
- Strong project management, process development, change management and continuous improvement skills
- Excellent facilitation, organisational, and relationship building skills
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement