People Analytics Intern
21 days ago
Our mission is “to provide valuable partnership & expertise through accurate, data-driven insights”. We're seeking an intern to help deliver reports, build insights, and partner within HR and other global business functions to help craft a positive experience for all Unity employees! The work our team produces frequently lands in the hands of Unity executives, board members, and key partners across multiple functions. You'll play a meaningful role in meeting the needs of our stakeholders by supporting People Analytics initiatives and priorities that will have a lasting impact on the people function and globally at Unity!
We value prior experience in analytics in a fast-growth environment, however we are genuinely interested in hardworking and coachable people above all!
What you’ll be doing
- Be a catalyst to high-impact programs and projects that impact over 5,000 employees’ experience globally. Some examples of work may include developing a people insights dashboard for senior leadership, or analyze our highest attrition populations to empower decision making across the business
- Present findings to key partners to drive for data inspired changes
- Participate and own various aspects of data governance, data strategy, and process improvement
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team and work closely with colleagues across regions and timezones
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of our data by exercising discretion at all times
- Uphold the People Analytics mission statement and Unity values
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Business Analytics, or other related program
- You have critical thinking skills and can apply them to sophisticated problems
- Experience with spreadsheet tools (Excel, Google Sheets) and visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker)
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with modeling languages like R or Python
- Strong communication skills, both in-person and online with the ability to work in a team environment
You might also have
- Experience handling highly sensitive, confidential data such as HR data
- Experience running multiple large projects at once, while collaborating with others to help drive, influence, and support
- Familiarity with HRIS and ATS systems
- Experience manipulating complex transactional data, and being able to understand the data captured at each period of measurement
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.