3 days ago
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity and be a part of a global Payroll team supporting 4,500 employees in 18 countries! You will be part of our EMEA team. We want you to be a part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Process payroll transactions, including new hires, leave of absences, terminations, employee changes and wage garnishments.
- Audit payroll data and reports for errors and resolve payroll issues
- Provide payroll reports to HR, tax, and accounting teams
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to questions from employees and managers
- Ensure payroll compliance with company policy as well as EU and local tax legislation.
What we’re looking for
- You’re able to work in a regularly changing and very fast paced environment while at the same time able to determine the right balance between speed and quality
- You’ve worked in a transactional based payroll and thrive in a role of manual and automated processes, involving data gathering form HRIS, Benefits, employees as well as internal and external providers
- Experience in working with colleagues from different cultures across international offices
- Experience with equity reporting (RSU’s and Stock Options)
- You enjoy using your critical eye and analytical skills to solve the issues and challenges following a regional role with many diverse country complexities and needs
A collaborative, versatile, candid communicator, good listener with sensitivity to multiple styles and perspectives, building and fostering relationships with cross-functional audiences
You might also have
- Knowledge of Workday payroll and reporting. Experience with UK and Ireland payroll preferred
- Minimum of 5 years payroll processing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills are a must
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.