Payroll Project Specialist
17 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are currently searching for a Payroll Projects Specialist to join our team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract!
The Payroll Department at T2 is looking for a dynamic Payroll Projects Specialist to assist in all aspects of payroll processing and analytics, ensuring performance is maintained at efficient and at optimal levels. This role will support all payroll/tax activities and projects for UK and serves as a backup in the absence of staff support.
What You’ll Take On
- Ensure accurate and timely data transactions within Workday
- Assists in balancing and reconciliation of each payroll on a Monthly and Annual basis
- Review and apply tax code changes.
- Prepare and upload EIB data in workday system
- Prepare monthly finance reconciliation reports
- Assist with employee queries
- Review and audit employees Pensions contributions
- Review returned pre and post audit reports each pay cycle from HR Partners
- Research issues and provide recommendations for resolution/correction related to payroll/tax processing activities and outputs (checks, reports, files).
What You Bring
- University degree or equivalent and 2 – 4 years UK payroll experience, including some experience in implementation and HRIS/payroll system.
- Detail-orientated and self-motivation are essential
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of an HRIS/payroll system & reporting. (e.g., Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP)
- Knowledge of MS office software; intermediate knowledge of Excel preferred
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of employee records and information
- Payroll Taxes theory, principles, practices, and applications (BIKS, HMRC Gateway, tax forms, Tax notifications, monthly and annual Filings…etc.)
- Strong team player, with the ability to work cooperatively with individuals at all levels
- Possesses strong technical and analytical skills and can deal well with complexity and abstraction
- Handles multiple and concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines
- Capable of being well organized and command strong planning skills
- Professionalism, interpersonal and the ability to work with various personalities
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.