Payments & Compliance Associate
13 days ago
We're searching for a meticulous Payments & Compliance Associate to join our team and help us maintain operational integrity and level up our risk management strategies as we shape the future of gaming.
As our Payments & Compliance advocate, you'll play a crucial role in the team - from managing disputes to reviewing payouts for security, all while supporting your team as needed.
So, if you have a passion for laser-sharp financial procedures and compliance and a desire to make a significant difference in the gaming industry's financial landscape, step forward and join our journey.
This role is open to UK residents only.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in handling incoming disputes, gathering evidence, and contributing to dispute resolution efforts.
- Review payouts to identify and mitigate fraud and risk.
- Provide support in managing inquiries related to VAT and Sales tax, learning the ins and outs of compliance in the gaming industry.
- Assist with KYC (Know Your Customer) challenges, collaborating with our payouts provider, Hyperwallet.
- Support fellow team members in the Payments & Compliance department as needed.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1+ year of experience in payments, risk management, or compliance.
- Exceptional attention to detail, particularly when handling process-driven tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A passion for the gaming industry and a willingness to learn about the payments & compliance landscape in gaming from more senior members of the team
- Openness to feedback and new ideas.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
As part of Overwolf, the leading modding platform in the game industry, Tebex supports thousands of server owners and content creators on various platforms, including Minecraft, Rust, Discord, Ark, FiveM, and more.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.