Partnerships Development Manager
1 month ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
We are the NA Community Partnerships Team and our mission is to empower creators to turn passions into a career by enabling their full potential through opportunity and development. As a Partnerships Development Manager, you will lay a foundation of growth for creators while helping build the communities of Twitch. Development Managers bring opportunities to learn, network, and grow through the Twitch creator ecosystem. You will cultivate and uplevel the live streaming experience of many broadcasting partners of North America, aiding in their professional goals. You will work with a wide array of teams, including Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Global Partnerships.
You will have access to the latest technology, game-changing ideas, all while working with impassioned team members. You are comfortable leading and advocating for programs, voicing your opinion in a crowded room. As the ideal candidate, you are familiar with the creator market, have strong program management skills, client management experience, and can be an effective public speaker. You will report to the Director of Partner Development.
- Participate in team collaborative meetings developing concepts to improve the growth opportunity for all partners
- Develop communications and documentation for both education and program outreach
- Build scaled programs based on streaming best practices.
- Identify networks of creators with shared interests and audiences, tailoring streaming best practices to their needs.
- Improve educational formats to provide value to creators.
- Challenge perspectives believing in the value of working together.
- Build relationships with important teams (Marketing, Legal, Trust & Safety, Content).
- Provide recommendation and direction on partner development strategy
- Identify and escalate project risks, and ensure performance is tracked and measurement
- Manage the program pipeline of your work
- 5+ years client and program management experience
- Provided improvement recommendations to enhance systems and programs
- Experienced in accelerating growth of content markets, creators, and programs that can self-sustain.
- An understanding of important business metrics and how to convey those to creators and team members
- A creative thought process with a passion for teaching creators how to grow
- A mind for research, staying current on streaming trends
- Public speaking experience
- Existing relationships with gaming or non-gaming community content creators
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster
- Previous employment at a games industry or broadcast media company
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily, Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: TW6942
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.