5 days ago
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
About the role:
Roblox is looking for a Developer Partnerships Coordinator to focus on brand experiences. The Developer Partnerships Coordinator will support brand integrations and development initiatives and collaborate with the Roblox developer community and internal teams. This role will be a developer-facing role, and candidates for this position are self-starters with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
This role will be a 6 month part-time contract, fully remote, and reports to the Developer Partnerships Manager.
- Intake partnerships opportunities and manage communications with multiple developers
- Coordinate between partners, internal teams and developers to move projects forward
- Document best practices and find process efficiencies in partnerships programs
- Track project process status and provide reports
- Field developer inquiries and blockers
- 1+ year experience in project management with experience seeing through projects from start to finish
- 1+ year of experience in cross-functional coordination
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong partnerships with both internal and external partners
- Track record that shows a self-starter, quick on their feet and go-getter attitude
- Ideally, you have a passion for developer communities
- Ideally, you have a passion for 3D interactive platforms and technologies
Please note: the benefits listed below only apply to full-time employees in the US.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.