This job might no longer be available.
Partner Development Manager - Unity Certified Instructors
Brighton, United Kingdom
11 days ago
As a Partner Development Manager - Unity Certified Instructors, you will be pivotal in delivering Unity’s Go-to-Market strategy across our global channel programs. You will manage our Unity Certified instructor program, leveraging our technical, product, sales, and marketing organizations to achieve aggressive revenue growth. You will be instrumental in our overall Education GTM.
- Effectively hunt and vet new Unity Certified Instructors
- Build joint strategic business plans with partners and programmatically drive towards key success metrics
- Solve hard problems with partners - identify internal and external opportunities for growth
- Work with channel leadership to develop and refine revenue producing programs
- Work cross functionally with partner marketing to land positioning and messaging strategies, drive partner engagement, and successful sell through
- Work closely with sales leaders and teams to deliver specific segment and in-region programs to accelerate training demand
- Create a strong trust relationship with partners, achieving adoption of Unity as a backbone of the partner’s business
- Experience meeting or exceeding revenue targets and performance objectives.Ability to pivot quickly, and work with momentum
- Must have strong knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Expert level Powerpoint/Google Slides, preparation of executive level presentations
- Travel up to 50%
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.