Partner Account Manager, Training
9 days ago
Are you ready for the challenge?
Come join our global Channel Partnerships team at Unity! We're looking for a channel professional, experienced in SaaS/Software sales with a desire to make a real impact in a growing team. As a key team member, you will help us to continue becoming a best-in-class channel enabling the organization by building, and nurturing meaningful long-term relationships with Unity’s current and prospective training partners.
As the Partner Account Manager- Training, you will foster channel relationships end to end, drive the practice of outstanding partner account management, and accelerate revenue growth. Core to your success will be collaborating with our training partners to establish business goals and align on performance metrics, such as depth of sales pipeline and revenue generation.
What you'll be doing
- Be the go-to-person for training partners, marshalling resources to drive them to success
- Coordinate with regional business development leads to drive optimal sales performance
- Facilitate annual business planning and quarterly business reviews with important metrics throughout the calendar year
- Craft and execute go-to-market strategies with training partners
- Encourage partner participation in enablement and marketing activities
- Support partners in creating valuable tools, integrations, and training
- Collaborate with relevant teams on channel partnerships to enable partners access
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience in channel sales and nurturing training partners
- Experience in account management roles with a positive relationship management ability
- An ability to build and execute a sales territory plan with a history of exceeding quota
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English with no restrictions on travelling internationally (when we can!)
You might also have
- Knowledge of the potential applications for real-time 3D technology in various industries
- Experience growing SaaS reseller revenue
- Experience as a regional leader in North America
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.