This job might no longer be available.
Paid Tools C# Software Engineer Summer Intern
24 days ago
Paid Software Engineer Intern
Contract: Temporary (4 months from July 2024)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Work Model: Hybrid
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. Our mission is to attract and grow a more diverse employee base through the cultivation of our early talent pipeline to shape EA's teams, culture and products. Within Europe, we create an overall enriching experience, empowering interns and graduates with the sense that "EA is where I want to be".
The Challenge Ahead:
The Tools team implements and maintains the tooling used by the Content team to set up content for the FC Ultimate team game mode. Everything you see in UT from Squad Building Challenges to the experience points needed to level up in a campaign or the stats of a player are created using the tools so this will be a chance to take a peek behind the curtain and see how things work. The tools are web-based apps build on C#/.NET Core framework and Angular.
- You will learn about software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
- You will learn about the game development industry and experience the development life-cycle of a very large project.
- You will help extend the tools used for creating content for the FIFA Ultimate Team game mode.
- Familiarity in OOP design, algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with software engineering concepts, debugging processes
- Programming knowledge in C#/.NET Framework
- Programming knowledge with a Front-End framework (Angular/AngularJS/React/Vue)
Take your career to the next level - apply now!
Submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter in English which explains your interest in EA and the internship opportunity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.