This job might no longer be available.
Paid Software Engineer Summer Intern
24 days ago
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative, and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
You will work as part of the Quality Engineering team, under the guidance of the local Development Director. Our mission is to help ensure a seamless consumer experience by focusing on upstream quality and targeting defect prevention and containment. We do this by assisting with the generation and analysis of testing strategies, developing automated quality verification methods, and creating new tools for testing and tracking purposes.
- You will write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
- You will support and maintain client toolsets.
- You will create tools and automation that support game testing and live support.
- Research and development of technology to support test automation and improve efficiency.
- Perform code reviews and be willing to pair with team members.
- Programming experience in C# and understanding of OOP fundamentals
- Java experience is nice to have
- Must study towards Bachelor's or Master's level degree in Computer Science or Informatics
We thought that you might want to know about the following:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Job Location and Work Model: Hybrid from our office in Bucharest or Fully remote from Romania
- Work schedule: Full-time, starting on July and ending on October.
- Current engagement in a form of formal education: You need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program at any University at the moment of your application.