Paid Social manager
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
12 days ago
The Agency of Wargaming, the largest advertising production house in Eastern Europe, is looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager
Media Buying Director
What will you do?
- Provide effective social strategies to meet performance goals (user acquisition) and support the user journey funnel, implement best practice frameworks
- Analyze and optimize current social campaigns on a daily basis to deliver better ROI/KPI
- Find new sources of performance growth within social channels
- Track results and delivers reports and analytics
- Work with creative materials for different platforms
- A/B tests
- Competitors’ analysis
- Click fraud issues management/prevention
What are we looking for?
- Proven track records of Paid Social campaigns planning and management both desktop and mobile (FB, Twitter, TikTok – internationally, MyTarget, etc)
- Strong analytical background
- Blueprint certification
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong overall expertise in digital marketing, understanding roles and benefits/barriers of every channel within the digital mix
- Expertise in social strategies and large digital accounts development worldwide
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!