This job might no longer be available.
Paid Project Manager Summer Intern @ EA Sports FC
18 days ago
Paid Project Manager Intern
Contract: Temporary (4 months from July 2024)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Work Model: Hybrid
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. Our mission is to attract and grow a more diverse employee base through the cultivation of our early talent pipeline to shape EA's teams, culture and products. Within Europe, we create an overall enriching experience, empowering interns and graduates with the sense that "EA is where I want to be".
The Challenge Ahead:
Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
A Junior Project Manager Intern in the EA Sports FC development team supports the delivery of a game mode on time and within budget. By working with your assigned mentor you'll learn how to monitor the project schedule and also how to manage a team to deliver to a high standard.
- You'll support managing a development team that generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists and Designers. You'll work with EA Sports FC feature development teams and with several partners to lock down requirements and specifications.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provides management escalation, make tradeoffs, balance the project needs versus technical constraints, and supports driving initial partner deployment.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Focus on immediate team and identify team issues and suggests solutions related to execution goals.
- Provide regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
- Track and implement agreed project improvement plans to improve team efficiency.
- Determine engagement processes: Ensure all workflow is clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff trained in expectations on the workflow.
- Potential to learn the project management principles by leading teams and understanding the leadership responsibilities.
- Current engagement in a form of formal education; You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a University in any related fields such as Computer Science, Business Administration or others at the moment of your application.
- Basic theoretical knowledge of product life cycle and program planning.
Take your career to the next level - apply now!
Submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter in English which explains your interest in EA and the internship opportunity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.