Paid Media Specialist, Amazon Games
1 month ago
Amazon Games is seeking a talented Paid Media Specialist to join our Marketing team. This role will report to the Head of Paid Media and work closely with Growth Managers to plan and execute full-funnel global campaigns.
The Paid Media team is responsible for driving awareness, delivering incremental players and re-engaging lapsed players through paid media.
This role is hands-on and is responsible for the overall strategy and day-to-day operations of paid social accounts, ad networks, and other channels. Reporting on KPIs, identifying trends, making data-informed decisions, and optimizing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level.
In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
We believe in building teams and products that reflect and offer an inclusive environment for all our employees and players. We encourage our teams to push boundaries, challenge each other, and learn new ways to unlock their full potential. We are growing and creating as we go - we want you to join us on this journey!
Key job responsibilities
- Drive and optimize full funnel global advertising campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage relationship, drive the execution and strategy as well as optimize performance of Gaming Ad Networks.
- Analyze details of marketing channel efficiency: cost, performance, and new opportunities
- Own campaigns from end to end – manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, creative, measurement, and reporting
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for conversion and other performance marketing metrics
- Contribute to the ad creative process & drive creative performance learnings
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate and build relationships with marketing and advertising teams across Amazon
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the global games market, player acquisition trends, and competitive landscape
A day in the life
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. You will have the chance to explore, innovate and enable Amazon Games to deliver great gaming experience for customers around the world.
About the team
We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USA
- 2+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of analytic tools
- Experience working with a Content Management System (e.g. Wordpress, Drupla, Joomla, etc.)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience using integrated campaigns to solve brand/business challenges
- 1+ years of Games Industry (supporting title Development, Release, or Live Ops) experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $48,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $116,300/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.