Paid Media Manager
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
5 days ago
The Agency of Wargaming, the largest advertising production house in Eastern Europe, is looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager
What will you do?
- Provide effective media plans to meet performance goals (user acquisition) and support the user journey funnel
- Analyze and optimize current paid media campaigns on a daily basis to deliver better ROI/KPI
- Find and test new sources of media inventory
- Track results and deliver reports and analytics
- Work with creative materials for different platforms
- A/B tests
- Competitors’ analyses
- Click fraud issues management/prevention
What are we looking for?
- Proven track records of Paid Media campaigns planning and management both desktop and mobile (Display, Video, Programmatic)
- Strong analytical background
- Strong overall expertise in digital marketing, understanding roles and benefits/barriers of every channel within digital mix
- Required skills: Google Ads, DV360, Google Analytics
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Expertise in digital media strategies and large digital accounts development worldwide
- Strong knowledge of GMP
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!