This job might no longer be available.
PR Manager - Project Team
London England United Kingdom
22 days ago
The PR Manager will work within European PR group, reporting to the PR Director, who is assigned to the Project team (s).
As a key member of the PR team you will be a multi-skilled PR Manager able to create PR strategies for the assigned game (s) within the wider portfolio.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and motivated with exceptional communication skills and proven experience within PR, particularly in entertainment / video games.
Working with the PR Director, you will be responsible for creating the overall PR strategy for the assigned video game within the Project team for the European Region.
- Create, plan and execute PR & communication strategies.
- Ensure that all assets, press releases and other PR opportunities are fully maximised
- Manage the PR budget for the assigned video game, in coordination with PR Director. Ensure that PO’s are raised, tracked in accordance with agreed budgets.
- Develop and nurture great working relationships with other Regional and Territory PR stakeholders, to ensure that Regional strategy plans are aligned to the Western Strategy media.
- Foster strong working relationships with internal cross functional strategic teams.
- Co-ordinate announcements, PR assets distribution to the Territory PR teams.
- Align the PR strategy with other cross functional teams, such as the Influencer Strategy team.
- Develop PR relationships with first parties (Sony/MS/Nintendo etc) and key partners, to enable the Regional strategy to be created.
- Support Territory PR team with press events and conferences, as needed.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
PR Director, Senior PR Director, Western Strategic Marketing Teams, Square Enix Japan Marketing and Publicity teams
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Excellent writing and creative skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality
- Creative thinker with common sense and ability to take initiative, identify potential problems/issues and react/advise accordingly
- Degree or diploma in PR, Marketing or a related field
- Interest and knowledge of video games
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Extremely well organised, excellent time management and ability to coordinate multiple projects efficiently
- Results oriented, outgoing, and self-motivated
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships and collaborative skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment