This job might no longer be available.
1 year ago
Epic Games is looking for a PR Manager to help lead the voice for Epic Games’ titles like Fortnite, Spyjinx, Battle Breakers, and future games. The person in this role will be working directly with Epic executives, sales, marketing, and developers, as well as with external partners to develop messages and briefing materials for the media.
- Helping develop an overarching PR strategy and targeted plans based on Epic’s business objectives
- Crafting stories and tailoring them to focused audiences to deliver value and build affinity for Epic Games
- Managing agency resources to develop stories and key messages, pitch media, build and edit press materials, distribute news, monitor results and analyze coverage
- Directing communications with enthusiast gaming, mainstream, and technology outlets, in a fast-paced environment
- Conducting media training, reviewing and approving external announcements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for games and an up-to-date knowledge of industry news and trends
- Credible relationships with journalists and industry peers
- Familiarity with the vocabulary and high-level process of game development and business
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with PR services and tools, from contact management to content deployment and results measurement
- History of successfully developed strategies to achieve PR objectives in previous role(s)
- Previous PR work with leading developers, publishers, platform holders or technology providers
- Secured meaningful top-tier media coverage on behalf of employer/client
This is going to be Epic!