PPC Campaign Manager, Social Media and SEM
1 month ago
What you'll do
The Performance Media Team is a Montreal and San Francisco based digital marketing team. We create and execute cross-channel media campaigns to promote our games in the US market. The Performance Media team is part of a fast-paced, high visibility, and high demand marketing team that is looking for candidates that thrive in a collaborative environment.
You are an experienced campaign manager with a proven track record of executing and optimizing paid Social Media and SEM campaigns. You also possess a data-driven mindset with strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Work cross-functionally with media planners, analytics, and agency partners to established clear campaign strategy, tactics, objectives, and measurement KPIs for our Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.) and SEM campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of in-house channel/media strategies & tactics, utilizing your knowledge and expertise of channel/platform capabilities, during our planning process
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocation recommendations, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency
Campaign Execution & Maintenance:
- Monitor and measure campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day management of digital performance campaigns, including campaign creation, performance optimization, reporting, and budget monitoring
Analytics and Reporting
- Provide weekly campaign reports for live titles in conjunction with the media planning and performance media team members
- Support the title project team in all wrap-up reports, provide deep and thorough insight into the performance of the campaign
- One-off reporting needs including but not limited to additional research areas, insights, or historical performance
What you bring to the team
- Proven record of successfully planning and managing Paid Social and SEM campaigns.
- Ability to use a data focused approach to defend strategic, tactical, and budget recommendations for Paid Social and SEM.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate numerical or complex information, both oral and written
- Work well under pressure with short deadlines across multiple teams with fragmented, vertical priorities
- A self-starter who can work independently or with minor supervision in a fast pace, multi-project, and process-oriented environment by balancing time on competing priorities
- Ability to spot problems before they arise, and constantly looking for ways to improve processes
- Experience with site tag management tools (e.g. GTM, Tag Commander), Analytics platforms (Google/Adobe), web-trend metrics.
- Bilingual (French and English)
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.