22 days ago
About the role
The Procurement Department is in charge of acquiring goods and services for Ubisoft. Its main missions are:
- Definition and streamlining of needs
- Negotiation tactics and Purchasing Strategy definition
- Supplier relationship management
- Internal and external application of signed contracts
- Supply management process mastery
These Objectives are valuable for all Procurement employees. Production External Service (PES) Buyer is supporting one of Ubisoft’s core business, services related to game production.
What you will do
- Understand internal outsourcing process and needs.
- Supplier relationship management, including but not limited to monthly resource investigation, new supplier sourcing, cost management, performance management.
- Work with Outsourcing team and Finance team to make sure the contract and payment can be done in a timely manner.
- Work with Outsourcing team for vendor analysis, from cost and work efficiency perspective.
- Be responsible for outsourcing relevant paper work including but not limited to contract preparation, payment summary, monthly vendor management report
- Work with internal department to provide strong support to Production Team, including but not limited to, testing, security audit and etc.
What you will bring:
- Business Administration or Supplychain Management Bachelor degree
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- A team player
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Have a passion for gaming
- CIPS or CPSM certified is a plus
Benefits and Perks from Ubisoft Shanghai:
- Future of Work framework: We believe that working location flexibility is essential to employee engagement and contributes to our high value of work-life balance
- A minimum of 15 days paid annual leave
- Monthly meal and snack allowance
- Premium medical insurance plan and free annual health check
- Game Package: free access to Ubisoft games on PC plus a rich and expanding library of games & books
- Employee Assistance Program: wellbeing solutions, emotional support, and life coaching
- Jumpstart your growth: A rich resevoir of premium and exclusive learning resources to support your continuous learning, expand your skillset, and advance your career.
- 10+ staff clubs featuring weekly sports and gaming activities and events
Ubisoft CSR commitment
Making a long-lasting positive impact for our players, our teams, our partners and our planet.
In Ubisoft, we are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
To learn more about Ubisoft’s Environmental Commitment
Play Green: Ubisoft’s Commitment to Global Carbon Neutrality
Ubisoft’s19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.