9 days ago
As a PE Accountant you will communicate with PEs on a daily basis and your main responsibilities will be coordination of opening/closing the PEs and bank accounts.
- Coordination of opening and closing the PEs;
- Quarterly preparation of tax reports and bookkeeping;
- Creation of accounts in the software to submit tax reports;
- Organization and tracking the completeness of PE documents required;
- Supporting new presentations and instructions for the PEs;
- Coordinating of opening bank accounts.
- Previous experience as a PE Accountant;
- Knowledge of the taxation system;
- Good computer literacy, confidence in excel basic functions;
- English – intermediate;
- Highly responsible and accurate.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges;
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Working well in a team environment;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.