Outsource Integration Artist (m/f/d)
27 days ago
About DECA Games
We believe that games should be played for decades but many are abandoned even when a loyal community is screaming to keep them alive. DECA specializes in acquiring games from other developers and reinvigorating them to continue to entertain for decades. When other studios see an old game, we see a fantastic set of problems to solve and a huge opportunity.
DECA is a remote company with over 300 people in over 30 countries globally. DECA is also a part of the Embracer Group, the largest public gaming company in Europe.
About our culture
We’ve managed to maintain a small company feel with the stability and resources of a much larger one. We fully believe in the flexibility of a remote workplace. Team members are trusted to manage their time and get things done independently. We think that egos and politics need to be checked at the virtual door. That means no jerks are allowed, that no job is too small for anyone, and an openness to help and learn from each other is required. We love the challenge of working within constraints and love when we succeed as a team. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world in the CET timezone (9 am - 6 pm CET).
About the role
We are looking for a talented Outsource Integration Artist who will be responsible for integrating outsourced assets seamlessly into our MMO projects, ensuring the highest level of quality and consistency. This role demands a keen eye for detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Collaborate closely with the art and production teams to understand project requirements and visual goals.
- Review and assess outsourced assets, providing detailed feedback to external artists to ensure alignment with project specifications.
- Implement feedback effectively, iterating on outsourced assets to achieve the desired visual quality and consistency.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and problem-solve any integration issues, ensuring a smooth workflow.
- Maintain a high level of quality control, adhering to project timelines and delivering polished integrated assets within specified deadlines.
- Provide guidance and support to external artists, fostering strong working relationships to enhance the overall creative process.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the outsourcing and integration processes.
- Proven experience as an Integration Artist or similar role in the gaming industry.
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals.
- Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Maya and Photoshop
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Experience working with outsourced art teams is a plus.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Remote first company culture.
- Flexible work hours to support a personal work-life balance.
- Weekly remote Embodiment@Work breathing and workout exercises.
- Online language classes: English, German, French, Spanish etc.
- Working in a multicultural environment with people from over 30 different countries.
- Flat hierarchies with an open-door policy.