Order / Production Scheduler
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleOrder / Production Scheduler
SummaryAs a production/order scheduler you will generate an effective daily schedule considering the material inventory and plant capacity to deliver our customer orders on time and within budget. Responsibilities cover a broad range of scheduling activities including maintaining system orders, coordinating, and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Execute, track, and monitor the order scheduling to meet contractual agreements and Supply chain KPI’s
- Coordinate with other departments and external partners to ensure stock availability and resource capacity
- Ensure daily schedule, system update and communication on delivery status to internal and external customers
- Maintain data integrity
- Manage and resolve internal and external customer enquiries (Sales order entry, quotes, invoice discrepancies etc)
- Produce and maintain informative status and performance reports to support decision making and resource allocation
- Look for efficiencies and ways to continuously improve our ways of operating
What we're looking for
- +5 years of experience in Production Planning/scheduling in a manufacturing environment.
- Good systems skills including MS applications and ERP.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Proven negotiating and influencing skills and ability to communicate with all stakeholders.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.