Operations Support Coordinator - 12 Months FTC
London England United Kingdom
16 days ago
Square Enix Europe is on the lookout for an enthusiastic individual to provide support to our customer service teams.
- Supporting technical projects within Customer Service.
- Coordination of European customer service internally, and with other regions.
- Supporting GM and Information Centre teams by providing information and procedures, and being a point of reference for technical issues.
- Management of the Square Enix Support Centre and customer service platforms.
- Creation of reports for customer service data.
C&S Leadership, Operations Team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Fluency in English
- Swift understanding of new tasks
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Fluency in German or Japanese
- Previous experience in customer service
- Active participation in online gaming communities
- Project management experience (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Previous experience with Salesforce
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills)
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Knowledge and passion playing Square Enix or online titles
- Familiar with emerging trends in the games industry (particularly Games as a Service)