2 days ago
We are excited to open this position for an Operations Specialist who will play a key role in scaling our business to meet our ambitious goals.
You will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work across the organization, interacting with most teams and departments, driving initiatives to improve and establish processes. You will also have an essential role in establishing metrics and reporting for strategic decision making. You will play a key role in establishing and managing contracts for our growing vendor portfolio, working closely with our legal team and projects.
Establish and improve processes across departments and studios
- Collaborate closely with teams and departments, driving initiatives to improve and establish new processes, to reflect the ongoing changes in the business. Where possible, introduce automation using new technologies like Microsoft Power Tools and RPA.
Support Assignment Planning
- Ensure agreed changes to assigned resources are modelled correctly in the assignment model, including ramping plans with new vacancies.
- Create reports and dashboards containing metrics and key numbers from the different departments, supporting strategic decision making.
ESG & CSR
- Help manage goals, track progress, and create reports.
Vendor selection and contract management
- Support the production in the vendor selection process. Make sure key contractual terms are agreed with the vendor before legal review.
- Negotiate key commercial terms.
- Help implement contract management system for IO to be prepared for future workload
- Help and support the process of opening and integrating new IO studios. Support the process of opening and establish cross studio processes.
Manage Smaller Projects
- Take the role as project manager on smaller change project e.g., implementation and integration of new systems and functions.
We imagine you having at least five years of experience from a fast-paced international business, preferable within video games, technology, or another development focused domain. You can work independently, and you are professionally persistent. Yet you have a great ability to work with people and with a lot of different stakeholders, getting buy-in to changes how things are done.
- Solid understanding of business operations and a good understanding of how different departments operate e.g., HR, Finance, IT, and Development.
- A good understanding of IT and software systems. E.g. how systems can integrate and tools for automation of tasks and processes.
- Project Management experience from at least smaller projects
- Strong skills as facilitator
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience with creating reporting using Excel, Pivot Tables or in Power BI
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Will be an advantage:
- Certification in Lean or Six Sigma
- Project Management certification e.g., Prince2
- Experience negotiating commercial terms with vendors
Who we are
A team, above all. If you join our studio, you can expect us to value your work and impact, encourage your efforts, and listen to your insights. We take pride in the friendly haven we built at IOI, and we expect you to take part in cultivating that.
Don't expect to be alone. We have over 30 nationalities working in our Copenhagen, Barcelona, and Malmö studios. We also have a reputation for being a very friendly workplace with highly talented people. That is why the members we welcome to our team never fail to integrate, and are supported, valued, and listened to at all steps. We are dedicated to quality and having fun while doing it. We welcome you to join us and do the same.
Please submit your application in English - We will start interviewing as applications come in, so don't hesitate to apply right away.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.