18 days ago
The Multiplayer Group (MPG) are 300 developers and data scientists, helping our clients and partners build 20+ AAA projects at any one time. We’re probably the most experienced multiplayer dev group in the world and we’re set up to help the games industry make games more easily, to deliver the highest quality, and become long-term partners.
We hire the best people, our talented team is spread across the globe. We’re remote-friendly and big on wellbeing, so if you love the sound of us, we’d love to hear from you!
As Operations Administrator for MPG, you’ll be an integral part of the Operations team, responsible for ensuring our studio facilities and processes run smoothly and efficiently. We’re a people-first company, so you’ll be passionate about delivering excellent service to your internal stakeholders and you’ll work closely with our Operations Manager to champion our culture, fostering a positive working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing relationships with employees, vendors and service providers
- Support our People & IT teams with smooth onboarding of new staff
- Manage shipping and receiving of IT equipment and other ad hoc parcels
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety in the office, and the wellbeing of all staff and visitors to the Nottingham office
- Work closely with the Studio Coordinator to ensure the office is well maintained, organised, and an enjoyable studio environment
- Manage seating plans
- Oversee client and team visits, including arranging travel as required
- Organise social activities and events online, locally and internationally as required
- Run small scale, one off projects as they come up
- Support Operations Manager with large scale projects
- Constantly look to improve our Operations processes
- Other duties as assigned
What we’ll need from you:
- A proven Administrator with experience of supporting senior stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to proactively identify problems and solutions
- Able to juggle priorities in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable giving instructions and guidance to others
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Comfortable using spreadsheets and tracking budgets
This role is based in our Nottingham studio Monday to Friday.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.