OpenGL Senior Graphics Engineer
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleOpenGL Senior Graphics Engineer
SummaryThe GDK team is responsible for devising innovative solutions to support the imaginations of the greatest game creators in the industry. As a GDK OpenGL Senior Graphics Engineer you will be responsible for extending and maintaining OpenGL rendering engine for the Game Development Kit (GDK) that the Studio developers and artists use to make the world's greatest games. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work alongside the tools team to ensure that new features are easy to use for game developers and work to optimise new and existing features to ensure they are as efficient and highly optimised as possible to maintain maximum frame rate and visual quali
What you'll do
- Maintaining and extending the existing OpenGL rendering engine.
- Carrying out technical assessments on requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements.
- Developing fast, maintainable, quality code.
- Working closely with management in assessing risks, planning of projects and contingency management.
- Preparing proposals and presentations for business and technical audiences.
- Performing software testing, verification and validation.
- Conducting design reviews and contribute in improving code quality processes.
- Providing technical guidance and support to internal team(s) and to the stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code to identify software issues.
What we're looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in C++.
- 5+ years of experience with OpenGL v4.3+.
- 3+ years of experience writing GLSL shaders.
- Experience with Adobe Aftereffects
- Experience with OpenGL in both Windows and Linux.
- Experience with CUDA video decoding preferred.
- Experience with Vulkan development preferred.
- Experience with OpenCL preferred.
- Be able to work independently and be team oriented.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.