Da Nang vn
10 days ago
- Develop the server backend and client API for h5 social-quality games
- Develop & Support online services, integrate them into studio’s products
- Design, develop and document scalable server software to operate a high number of concurrent users
- Analysis, architecture, design and implementation of websites which tie into our games
- Create and maintain the game structure, persistency, communication and logic
- Constantly profile and optimize the server architecture, code, data structure, bandwidth, and memory and CPU usage
- Collaborate with development team to test and improve security-relevant components
- Design and optimize client/Server Communication
- Act as a responder to issues in the live environment
- Take initiative to improve coding quality guidelines, tools and methods, including unit testing, code analysis, build systems automation, deployment automation etc.
- Build an experience that unifies web and mobile
- Strong skills with C#, other languages a plus
- Experience building and working with SQL database
- Experience with SOAP and/or RESTful style interfaces
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with client / server communication protocol implementations
- Experience with social Platform API (h5 games)
- Proficiency with web-service architectures, technologies and security concepts
- Working knowledge of debugging & Optimization
- Knowledge of web programming - issues, frameworks and languages
- Network experiences in TCP/IP, UDP is a plus
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will alsocollaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.