This job might no longer be available.
Online Applications Specialist
2 months ago
As an Online Applications Specialist, you’ll provide support service to internal and external partners.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the application layer of our online environment is operational and that customer satisfaction is consistently high.
What you’ll do
- Install and configure online applications and related services.
- Maintain and optimize the application layer of the online environments.
- Investigate, identify, document problems and their root cause + propose collective actions.
- Guarantee application operability and monitoring with the help of external teams.
- Ensure online environment growth capacity.
- Handle escalations from level 2 support.
What you bring
- Experience in IT, operating online systems, or providing customer-facing technical support (or other relevant experience)
- An understanding of fundamental online environment concepts and configuration management principles
- A degree in Information Technology (or related training)
- Good communication skills + a customer service-oriented mindset
- Solid analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- An ability to make complex information accessible
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alison. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.