Office & Purchase Senior Executive
Da Nang vn
12 days ago
This position is offering you an exciting challenge to work on providing the best workplace to the teams, allowing you to collaborate and communicate with the staff, the external and internal partners.
Your main missions will consist in:
- Provide the best workplace for the staff & management
- Support the administration duties of the office
- Lead the procurement needs of the office by sourcing and purchasing with the best suppliers
- Follow up all monthly and weekly expenses with Finance director
- Manage the office team & purchasing intern
Workplace: Office organisation and Administrative management
You will be the main contact regarding the office environment and its smooth organization:
So you will plan, maintain and organize everything revolving around the office and the staff.
As an Office Executive you will :
Manage the office you will manage the following: Office building management, Stationary, Postage, Travel and accommodations, Fruits and food supply, Overtime food order, And more...
- Lead the cleaning & tea lady in their duties
- Answer the calls and greet visitors
- Maintain the records for office space and map
- Follow-up the budget of the office spending
- Administer the door access database and report to supervisor as required
Procurement: Office & production supplies
Your well understanding of the office needs, will allow you to have a key role in the purchasing by:
- Coordinating the whole process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policy and procedures;
- Finding the most competitive suppliers for the best services
- Maintaining the contracts in order to ensure their follow up
- Ensuring all purchase needs are met on time and followed-up with requestors
- At least 5 years of experience in Office & Administration Management.
- At least 3 years of experience in Procurement.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint, outlook.
- Excellent command of English in reading, writing, listening and speaking;
- Knowledge of general administration and office protocol;
- Good organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Looking for a responsible and mutli-tasking jobs
- Keen to learn
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. Ubisoft Da Nang is collaborating with several subsidiary studios to bring existing franchise on new mobile games and platforms.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.