This job might no longer be available.
Office Manager (m/f/d)
2 months ago
Does the thought of joining a multicultural free-to-play gaming company in a pivot point of its history excites you?
In your new role you will discover the behind the scene of the gaming industry on a strategic level, closely working with the Managing Director, Global Supply Facility Management and Human Resources e.g.
Bigpoint is a successful gaming company aiming to develop and publish high quality browser- and mobile-based games and you would play an important role, facilitating the communication flow among other responsibilities.
Continue reading below to see if this role at Bigpoint would be a fit for you. We're always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family.
- Become the right-hand of our Managing Director supporting him to navigate the business
- Organizing international and domestic travel logistics
- Prepare strategic PowerPoint presentations and reports in English, German and Chinese for group-wide knowledge sharing and internal projects
- Coordinate meetings with senior management, including meeting agenda preparation, invitations to meeting participants, meeting rooms setup and catering arrangements
- Supporting Global Supply and Facility Management to monitor, purchase and track our inventory with Jira, SAP and MS Office
- Provide support to our Event & Supply Manager for internal and external event management with local stakeholders
- Provide front-desk service, including accepting and distributing parcels, mail and shipping
- Contract management for mobile phones, monitoring costs and usage
- Supporting ad-hoc Human Resources projects
- 1+ years’ work experience in Facility Management
- 2+ years’ experience providing support at all hierarchical levels including the top management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- Confident and familiar with working in a multicultural environment
- Experienced in working with external contractors and service providers, including negotiation and monitoring of the service provided
- Good knowledge of standard software tools like MS Office, Jira, Confluence and SAP
- Being tech savvy is a plus
- You are a creative problem solver with a high service attitude
- You are a highly sociable team player, able to build up and maintain great relationships for in-person or remote collaboration
- Proven reliability and sensitivity to deal with confidential information
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Chinese and German