1 month ago
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment for Amazon Alexa and Google Home. We have a number of the top games on Alexa and Google, including “Song Quiz”, “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?”, and “Yes Sire”, with millions of monthly active users.
We believe voice control will be the main way people access entertainment in their bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and cars, and our goal is to build a destination for interactive audio entertainment, as Netflix did for television.
We are looking for a highly organized, resourceful, and enthusiastic individual to be our full-time Office Manager. The Office Manager will maintain the office on a day-to-day basis, and act as a nurturer of company culture, fostering a welcoming, positive environment.
Who You Are:
- Team-oriented contributor
- Efficient and focused on completing tasks in a timely manner
- Excited by challenges big and small, exciting and mundane
- Enthusiastic about the work, taking initiative to complete tasks and seek out additional areas requiring attention
What You Will Do:
- Organize and oversee internal events programs (happy hours, hackathons, milestone celebrations) that keep our employees excited and engaged in Volley culture.
- Manage food orders and vendors; oversee kitchen and pantry supplies (e.g., sodas, snacks, drinks, etc.)
- Coordinate office maintenance/improvement efforts (cleaning crews, security, etc)
- Facilitate internal and external gifting
- Coordinate company merchandise design and purchasing
- Assist with preparations for on-site meetings and interviews
- Assist with employee onboarding
Work well, play hard. We take pride in our work and strive to build great products for our millions of users, but we also recognize the importance of work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. You may have to take care of things on weekends or late at night, but not often. We have amazing Happy Hours, game nights, and educational "universities" where teammates teach each other new skills.
We also have a great benefits package with comprehensive health coverage.
We are currently working remotely on Zoom, but will be returning to our brand-new office Hayes Valley, San Francisco over the next few months. This is an in-person role. If this sounds like an exciting next role for you, please get in touch!