3 days ago
Job Title:Office Manager
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts , Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare .
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/ , on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/ , and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join our studio in beautiful Austin, TX. We are looking for someone who will be a positive resource for our studio staff, ready to work with every department in the studio with a variety of responsibilities. The ideal candidate is organized, professional, courteous, hard-working, an effective communicator and loves working with people.
- Oversee Reception/Front desk and organize priorities
- Supervise operations staff and provide guidance
- Manage incoming requests
- Manage facility requests & repairs (HVAC, power, plumbing, janitorial, appliances)
- Primary liaison to property management and engineers
- Primary purchaser for supplies and furniture
- Reconcile and submit weekly P-Card reports, track receipts
- Create purchase orders and process invoices
- Maintain inventories and track costs
- Prepare employee expense reports
- Manage studio badge system and suite access
- Handle office key distribution
- Coordinate furniture adjustments & repairs with vendors
- Coordinate and book travel for studio (candidates, employees, visitors)
- Plan and implement in-house company events
- Assist in planning and executing all offsite meetings & events
- Assist managing studio security staff
- Lead internal office moves
- Provide additional studio support as needed
- 2+ years experience as Office Manager
- Professional, respectful and approachable
- Genuine, positive and upbeat personality
- Organized and detail orientated
- Experienced multi-tasker with consistent follow through
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Skilled problem solver
- Proactive, flexible and responsive
- Solid computer skills (Windows, MS Office, Jira)
- Team player who works well with people and process
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Infinity Ward is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.