12 days ago
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills, Novato, Orange County, Budapest, Shanghai, Austin, San Jose, Vancouver and Seoul are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Our Irvine, CA studio is seeking an Office Manager to oversee the daily operations of our office and its various departments. Some duties include communicating with department heads, relaying meaningful information or policy changes and implementing incentives to enhance employee productivity. This position reports to the head of the studio.
What You Will Do:
- Organizes office operations and streamline procedures
- Manages relationships with office vendors, including ordering, delivery, and organization of office supplies, drinks, and snacks
- Coordinates contracts with legal and accounts payable
- Manages relationship with vendors, service providers, and the landlord, ensuring all items are paid on time
- Coordinates the IT department on all office equipment
- Manages business issues for contract employees (setup, invoicing, system access, phone extensions)
- Maintains team OOO calendar and updates employee profiles
- Coordinates ordering meals for late work and team lunches
- Acts as the point of contact for all team questions
Who Will Be A Great Fit:
- 2yrs + experience working in an office environment, typically as an administrative or office assistant
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building
- Experience producing sophisticated reports, distributing work, and handling vendor contracts
- Excellent digital literacy and knowledge of office software packages
- Flexibility to adjust to new workflows should studio needs change
- Ability to interactive positively with a wide range of personalities
- Reliability and discretion when looking after confidential matters
To learn more about Visual Concepts and our studio locations, check out our website at www.vcentertainment.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.