Boston Massachusetts 02110 United States
9 days ago
Proletariat is seeking an operations-focused, service-oriented office professional to help ensure that our office runs smoothly at all times. The ideal candidate for this position will have the poise and professionalism it takes to coordinate important company meetings for high level employees while also having the willingness to get their hands dirty with the more mundane office maintenance tasks such as ordering office supplies and maintaining communal space.
- Assist in organizing and preparing all company events, employee team building activities, or special projects
- Organize catering, coffee, or other refreshments as needed
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, storage, and kitchen
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues for general repair and updates
- Assist all departments with administrative support, as needed
- Support department leads and executive staff with scheduling needs, travel arrangements, expense reports, and other administrative duties, as needed
- Work with People Operations team, primarily IT, to understand workspace availability and coordinate any and all aspects of office reconfigurations and/or moves.
- Prepare workspaces for new employees by cleaning desks and stocking with basic supplies.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in office management, preferably in a startup
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and G Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Professional demeanor with the ability to support and promote a positive culture
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and discretion
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 25 lbs