3 months ago
Obsidian is looking for experienced programmers to develop network and multiplayer gameplay systems using Unreal Engine.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a team environment.
- Develop and maintain systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Collaborate on solving various game design challenges as they relate to multiplayer gameplay
- Debug and optimize network systems for optimal latency and bandwidth utilization
- An avid gamer with a passion for making games
- Excellent communication and team skills
- 5+ years of industry experience developing multiplayer games for PC and consoles
- Experience performing analysis and optimization of network traffic.
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Unreal Engine experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.