Network Engineer (DevOps)
1 month ago
Key responsibilities related to the mission include:
- Install and maintain various network equipment, including switches, routers, firewalls and load balancers;
- Develop advanced tools to automate deployment and management of Ubisoft network hardware and software;
- Participate to internal development best practices and lead;
- Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards;
- Monitor and troubleshoot network infrastructure and services;
- Enforce network security policies and procedures;
- Maintain documentation regarding network hardware and software;
- Answer user’s query and service requests;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- A baccalaureate Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in IT, ideally within an environment consisting of 500+ servers.
- Experience in development of web-tools
- Expertise with Network configurations and protocols (LACP, TCP, UDP, BGP, OSPF, etc.)
- Expertise with dynamic languages (Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Source Configuration Management (Git, Gitlab)
- In-depth understanding with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge with Linux environments
- Knowledge with monitoring/graphing tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, etc.)
- Knowledge in Automation
- Ability to make complex information accessible and understandable.
- Knowledge with Cloud infrastructures (OpenStack, AWS, Google, Azure, etc.)
- Ability to handle an environment constantly in flux with changing priorities.
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
- Have great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.