16 days ago
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
About the Team: Network Architecture
The 2K Network Architecture team is responsible for architecting and designing infrastructure components of our production and enterprise environments to support our studios and online games. Our team builds the blueprints for 2K, identifying current and future state. We work closely with operational and development teams to implement our vision.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Network Architect to join the team that will build a network roadmap to design key elements of the Internet edge, core, access and security layers. Our networks need to be scalable, and enable systems agility, while providing our hundreds of thousands of fans with the most stable and flexible platform. This position will ensure that new products and features have scalable architectures and will provide the performance our customers require.
What You Will Do:
- Ensuring that our network is resilient and performant
- New product introduction where required to introduce new features and capabilities that improve our customer experience
- Designing and documenting our global network infrastructure
- Working with partners within the company to design network solutions for various scenarios.
- Articulate a vision for our network architecture program.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You are willing to work in a fast-paced and ground breaking environment with other highly skilled professionals, and anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- CCNP/JNCIP certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- In depth troubleshooting skill in multi vendor environment - Juniper, Arista
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols, and network threat detection & remediation
- Advanced knowledge of switching and wireless technologies and protocols
- Advanced knowledge of next generation firewall systems - Palo Alto
- Advanced knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure - Arista CVP
- Familiarity with networking in major cloud providers
- Knowledge of network automation NETCONF/YAML, Ansible
- Arista CVP, ZTP
- In depth knowledge of VXLAN/EVPN for Arista
- Advanced knowledge of DDOS protection and mitigation - Arbor APS and TMS
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python/Perl for automation
- Knowledge of F5 load balancers including AFM
- General knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems