Music Publishing Associate - Internship
13 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 7 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The newly created Voodoo Music team is launching a project to improve the way fans discover new music and connect with artists. The first step of this project is to gather a community of top talents and support them in creating new tracks, and promoting these tracks to their audience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a great passion for music and for electronic, and house music in general.
This is a 6-month internship, the ideal start date is the beginning of March to April at the latest.
- Sourcing high-potential talents
- Identify innovative strategies to accelerate the talent pipeline
- Update and maintain the talent pipeline and produce ad-hoc analysis
- Monitor market evolution and new music trends
- Top-tier engineering or business school
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about the music industry
- Sensitivity to music and musical phrasing in general
- Analytical and numbers-driven
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to give feedback
- Fluent in English and French
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Swile Lunch voucher of 10€ per working day
- Gymlib (100% borne by Voodoo)
- Cultural and sports expenses reimbursed up to 200€ with Leeto
- Electric bike budget of €500 via BeeToGreen partnership (prorated to the length of your internship) to help you purchase a bike (including electric)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office
- Remote work on Friday is allowed for interns
You will work directly with the CEO and the Chief of Staff of Voodoo
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.