Motion Graphics Production Artist
2 months ago
The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet is an award-winning creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We craft integrated campaigns for passion-driven brands and produce the work these campaigns are built on. We spark & deepen the passion of fans. We cultivate communities of fans who, together, make a brand much bigger than a product. The brands we work with are beloved parts of people's lives & identities, essential meaningful connection points with other people. The work we create becomes an elemental part of a fan's journey & experience with these brands
The ideal candidate has prior experience with typography & motion graphics production for Theatrical and Broadcast properties. Uses tools such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, and the Adobe Creative Suite to create motion graphics-related projects for production and localization to spec for final delivery.
Artists will encounter a variety of assignments at different stages in the process. Typical work includes, but is not limited to: production changes, localization, VFX, 2D/3D tracking, rotoscoping, and up-resing and cleanup for final delivery.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities
- Motion graphics production & Adaptation of campaign assets (including but not limited to; organizing comps, localization, compositing, rotoscoping, rendering).
- Re-versioning existing campaigns so any new elements match provided footage and seamlessly compositing together in accordance with Creative Direction
- QC/Posting/Transfer to Server
- Troubleshoot and problem solve as necessary
- Detailed knowledge of theatrical and broadcast formats and language (i.e.. 4K, 2K, HD, Aspect Ratios, Frame Rates, Action/Title Safe Areas, Center Cut Safe extractions, and Various Codecs)
- Must have a minimum of 1 – 2 yrs. Motion Graphic Production experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Comfortable working in a Mac or PC environment
- Must have a strong eye for typography
- Candidate must be able to work within a collaborative environment while being flexible and adaptable
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities