Motion Graphics Designer
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
12 days ago
We are looking for a motion graphics designer/editor to join our dev team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative and have specialized motion effects skills.
• You will create videos using Adobe After Effects by integrating 2D/3D assets from our games
and concepts, design and animate imaginative and inspiring motion graphic pieces for cut
scenes, and prop videos being projected in-game.
• You will work with our Marketing and Game Dev teams to capture and edit in-game footage
using Unreal Engine, OBS and Adobe Premiere.
• You will help create 3D scenes by lighting, rendering and compositing 3D characters and
animations, based on existing game assets and brand guidelines. To bring these to life you
will use Unreal Engine, Blender and/or Autodesk Software.
• You will regularly explore new editing techniques, plug-ins, and other assorted ideas in video
production and motion graphics
• You will collaborate with the game and art directors as well as the art team to create high
quality assets for our games.
Skills & Requirements:
• 4-5 years + (senior) experience in motion graphic design/animation & video editing, ideally
in the gaming sector
• Up to date demo-reel to showcase your skills
• Ability to conceptualize ideas and design layout via storyboards, sketches and animatic
• Extensive experience with Adobe suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
• You can work collaboratively in a professional environment as well as understand and
• Fun and proactive team player
• English speaking
The following is a plus:
• Interest in the games industry
• Experience with Unreal Engine
• Experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing
• Experience with 3D software in modelling, UV mapping and texturing
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Blender or Autodesk Software