Motion Graphics Artist
27 days ago
Your life at Ubi
As Motion Graphics Artist for our Art Department, you will specialize in the creation of 2D & 3D animated graphics. You will handle a variety of animated graphic requests including the creation of cinemagraphs, screen graphics, in-game celebration concepts, and motion graphic treatments for UI. We are looking for someone who thrives in a small team/client driven environment and who has a passion for developing original motion graphics treatments.
A key component of this position is the ability to develop creative ideas and quickly turnaround high quality motion graphics under tight deadlines.
Your main mission:
The main impact areas of the Production Project Coordinator are related to:
- Motion Graphics – You create videos using Adobe After Effects by integrating 2D/3D assets from our games and concept, design and animate imaginative and inspiring motion graphics pieces.
- Graphic Design – You support in the creation of 2D/3D animated assets for web, internal presentations & in game needs
- 3D Workflow – You help create 3D scenes by lighting, rendering and compositing 3D characters and animations, based on existing game assets and brand guidelines.
The professional value you bring:
- Relevant motion design related experience;
- Extensive experience with the Adobe suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop or similar;
- Knowledge of a 3D Content Creation package and the ability to learn new programs;
- Strong Design Skills;
The personal value you bring:
- Ability to articulate creative ideas in a clear and concise manner;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and also well with others as part of a team.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The Production Team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.