Motion Graphic Designer (Maternity cover or Freelance)
6 days ago
We are looking for a passionate gamer and artist who will:
• Help the marketing art team to create and publish audiovisual materials, design titles, and animate transitions
• Take part in the post-production of videos that use filmed footage, 2D and 3D visual assets
• Work on videos localizations
• Learn and create some astonishing videos in Unreal Engine
You will work closely with the Product Marketing Manager/Product Manager and Art Director to design key marketing assets and to present them in a visually appealing way. Understanding the marketing strategy, the business needs, and the brands, as a Motion Graphic Designer, you will develop cutting-edge conceptual design solutions for digital communications. You will be responsible for the creation of various marketing and promotional materials such as motion graphic videos, social media content, graphics for websites (banners, interstitials, etc.), presentations, posters, and other materials for both internal and external needs.
- Be highly creative and passionate about motion graphic design
- Expertise with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Unreal Engine is a plus
- Be able to use and combine adequately 3d renders, photos, collages by applying UI and UX design principles and capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge and experience in the preparation of artwork for a variety of media such as: web pages - conception, design, execution; banners and various promo materials for different media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, etc.
- Multi-task and successfully complete within specified deadlines concurrent and competing projects in a fast-paced, high pressured results-driven environment
- Knowledge of typography and combining fonts is a huge plus
- Previous experience in printed media is a plus
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city, but for now, you can work safely at home
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and portfolio. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.