1 month ago
Wargaming is looking for a Monetization Manager to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
Live Operations (Live Ops) team has a goal to manage and operate the game as a live service. We continually deliver meta-content updates, promotions, revenue and activity driven in-game events and improvements to the launched game to enhance the experience for the player community.
The Monetization Team is responsible for revenue flow in the product. As a part of the Team, you will prepare monetization plans with detailed descriptions of the monetization and in-game activities conducting them from scratch to production. Your decision will influence revenue and in-game economic stability.
It will be necessary to communicate with different departments about features that impact revenue earnings. The Team's main values are a friendly and comfortable environment for being innovative, responsibility for Team's results, and a thoughtful data-driven approach to any decision.
What will you do?
- Determine the best-fit monetization models within the core design;
- Define monetization strategy for the game to optimize revenue;
- Plan activities to keep players engaged in the game and increase the monetization of the game;
- Update planning guidelines for monetization activities;
- Interact with game designers to implement and optimize monetization mechanics;
- Identify and develop purchase drivers (incentives) within the games' economic frameworks and provides data to support the recommendations – regarding design, adjustments, and prices to improve the games' financial results;
- Test monetization hypotheses, plan studies, request reports on performed studies, find opportunities for improvement, and build a plan to implement those opportunities;
- Conduct competitive analysis (study monetization specifics of competitive or outstanding game titles).
What are we looking for?
- Understanding the basic principles of F2P;
- Solid Excel skills;
- Basic understanding of analytic principles;
- Advanced Russian;
- Basic understanding of UNIT economics;
- Business oriented mindset;
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Work experience in gamedev;
- 1+ year experience in product management;
- Interest or experience in developing your own game from scratch.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.