Mobile Unity Developer (Intermediate) - KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST
3 months ago
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Write clean code
- Be able to fix bugs on an already existing project
- Show ownership and initiative when implementing new features
- Do builds and deploy to the store
- At least 1 year of experience with Unity3d
- Software development experience in C# or other general-purpose programming language
- Familiar with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to work on existing code base
- Awareness of industry best practices
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Basic understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc)
- A passion for mobile games
We are growing our new studio in Bucharest, join us and contribute to our growth as we make games to be played by millions of players. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games, where every little task counts.
You will be part of a small team, doing cool stuff. Our goal is to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
If you are interested in relocation, we will help you by proving a bonus when moving to Bucharest.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are Kolibri Games Bucharest – a branch of Kolibri Games, a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads. Join our team’s journey of growth and development as we are on a mission to become the most player-oriented games company in the world.
We believe in players, creating value and learning. But, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun doing so 😊
In less than 1 year since we started, we already release a new game, now downloaded more than 500.000 times. We are currently working on a new MVP, with a mix of mechanics never tested in idle games so far. At this stage, any developer in the team exercises his / her “generalist” skills, as we are working in a fast-paced environment, where quick adaptation is key.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.