Mobile Game Tester/QA Tester
19 days ago
Quality Delivery / Customer Satisfactory :
- Testing games and applications developed by Programming Department with high quality standards.
- Testing & checking all bugs without critical and obvious missed bugs.
- Ensuring zero reports with wrong or missing information for all assigned projects.
- Ensuring no complaints from Managers (QA PM/Producers...) due to bug descriptions, attachment, repro steps, related/check on other platforms.
- Ensuring to add AMOUNT bug in QADB. Result based on the assigned milestone.
- Being professionally active to communicate, collaborate, and respond to clients, Q.A Project Manager, Q.A Lead, Senior Q.A, teammates.
On-time Delivery :
- Planning & carrying out daily tasks well without zero delayed tasks as per the approved deadline on time.
- Reporting the project status actively and compliantly when direct superiors request.
- Ensuring to alert all delay situations to direct superiors immediately.
- Being highly responsible for borrowing, using & returning necessary devices & materials (ex: phones, cards, other devices, mobile platforms, etc …) to perform job purposes properly and follow procedures strictly.
Innovation / Development :
- Being active to suggest/ offer ideas/ methods/ ways of optimizing task-solving process during testing.
- Being a self-learning growth mindset to provide/ contribute/sharing new knowledge & skills for personal development.
- At least, graduates from High School or Vocational College.
- Interest in various gaming platforms (including PC, console, or Mobile games).
- Be familiar with P.C knowledge, Software applications for testing, Internet, MS. Office, Outlook…
- Be familiar & medium English communication, reading, writing & reporting.
- Be responsible, willing to learn, adaptive, teamwork, good working attitude.
What we offer:
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as extra healthcare insurance (PTI);
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas), 1 day of birthday leave;
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
Kindly apply here via SmartRecruiters OR send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: QA_Your full name
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.